This punch art snowman Christmas card is inspired from one in an old papercrafting magazine. No directions were given but I thought it would be easy to duplicate with our Stampin' Up! punches.
Punches: Extra-Large Oval Punch #119859: Snowman face and hat (cut in half); 1 3/4" Circle Punch #119850: Snowman body; Small Oval Punch #120908: Snowman hands
- The card base is Wisteria Wonder, the card layer is Marina Mist card stock. The hat and bow are Baja Breeze.
- The little snowflake on top of his hat is from the Northern Frost die #120901 with a little rhinestone added to the center. The band on the hat is pretty much hand cut with lines drawn with the Wisteria Wonder Stampin' Write Marker.
- The carrot nose is cut from a scrap.
- You won't be able to guess how I made the bowtie I bet! It's the bottom half of the Butterfly Punch #119848 turned upside down!
- The greeting is from Season of Joy #110384.
- The snowflakes (from Serene Snowflakes #115438) in the background are stamped in White Craft Ink and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder.
- The little whimsical lines are just drawn freehand on some of the pieces with a black Sharpie pen.
All so easy, and what a happy little card!
If you need any of these stamping supplies, I would be pleased if you would order them from my Stampin' Up! Online Store