If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up–get 50% off your first two months! Paper Pumpkin is the paper crafting kit that comes in the mail to you once a month. The projects vary and it’s always a surprise. Just take 30 minutes for yourself, once a month, to enjoy some fun crafting time. All you need (sometimes) are scissors and adhesive. The rest all comes in the box!
Offer Dates: July 16, 2014–September 10, 2014
Offer Details: Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
The Fine Print:
- For new subscribers only.
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first two months of a new subscription. After the first two months, the price for each month’s kit will go to the regular price: $19.95.
- Visit MyPaperPumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the Promo Code, “HALFOFF2” when you sign up.
- New subscribers must join by Wednesday, September 10, 2014; 11:50 PM (MT).
It’s like a class coming to your door, for brand new and experienced stampers and crafters alike! Instructions are included so anyone can follow along. Make it according to directions or strike out on your own and make your own creation.
Kits are mailed around the 15th of every month. No risk, no obligation: change your subscription, pause, or cancel it by the 10th of any month to take effect that month. You’re welcome to call Stampin’ Up! any time the kit doesn’t not meet your expectations or you have questions and they will try to make it right for you.
Order some extra kits or get a few friends together to order and then make a gathering out of it every month when everyone receives their kit! It’s a Girls’ Night Out with no muss or fuss, just fun!