Just make a simple card sometimes! I think we often get so caught up in all the latest techniques and designs that we forget we can make something beautiful in just moments! And sometimes it pays to be messy, because the inspiration for this card came from just seeing some scraps laying on my desk that appealed to me. I’ve always loved this Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper, so now that our azaleas are starting to bloom and spring appears to be on the horizon, this bright flowery card seemed just right. Just layer a piece of designer series paper on your card base (or even just use part of a piece on the card base, add a tag or greeting, maybe a bit of ribbon or a bit of bling and you’ve got a beautiful creation. Honestly, can you make anything ugly with Stampin’ Up!’s coordinating colors, inks, papers, and accessories?
Here are the other supplies I used on this card!
- Pear Pizzazz 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
- Island Indigo 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Melon Mambo 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock 
- Daffodil Delight 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Chalk Talk Wood-mount Stamp Set 
- 1-1/4 Inch Circle Punch 
- 1-3/8 Inch Circle Punch 
- 1-3/4 Inch Scallop Circle Punch 
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents 
- Petal Parade Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- 3/16 Inch Corner Punch 
- Whisper White 3/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon 
- Scalloped Tag Topper Punch 
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 
Go look at the pile of scraps on your desk or just pull out a a pack of designer series paper and one coordinating card stock color and see what you can make! Remember to just keep it simple!