It's time to start thinking about Halloween craft ideas so here is a Halloween Fancy Favor Googly Ghouls Gift Bag made with the Big Shot and the Fancy Favor Bigz Die. It's perfect for holding a little cello bag of Halloween candy or a little gift! Yesterday I had the pleasure of doing a little stamping with the doctors and staff of West U Wellness during their inservice meeting and this was one of our projects! I love seeing new stampers add their own creative touches to their project and many of them did! I think the Googly Ghouls stamp set and the Googlies googly eyes make any Halloween stamping project fun!
Here's how to make this project:
- Die cut the Fancy Favor Bag and assemble….you'll need a 12" x 5 1/2" piece of paper.
- Punch a 1 3/4" Circle in the front of the bag.
- Add a small strip of Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper at the bottom.
- Stamp one of the Googly Ghouls (you've GOT to have this stamp set!!) with Stazon ink and color in if you want. Stamp and punch the "Boooo" greeting and oval scallop.
- Cut out your ghoul and adhere to the front of the bag, also adhering the googly eyes.
- Add a cello bag of Halloween candy or a gift.
If you like Halloween, you should really consider the Ghoulish Googlies Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. Save 15% by purchasing the Googly Ghouls Stamp Set and Ghoulish Googlies Designer Printed Kit Together!