Does any of this sound familiar?
- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
Stampin’ Up! has a creative journey for NEW customers to try!
Paper Pumpkin is the all-inclusive craft kit that comes to you every month in your mailbox! Each kit contains an exclusive photopolymer stamp set and all of the supplies you need to complete the project inside the box. It might be cards, but it might be something else. Each month is a surprise (almost always!).
Beginning today, May 11, 2017 through June 10, 2017, new Paper Pumpkin subscribers can join for 25% off the June, July and August Paper Pumpkin kits!
USE THE PROMO CODE: STARTHERE
Choose me, Karen Fontinelle, as your Demonstrator!
The Fine Print:
- For first-time subscribers only.
- Subscribers must join by Saturday, June 10, 2017; 11:50 PM (MT).
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first three months of a new subscription. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95 US/$26.95 CA.
- Enter the promo code, STARTHERE, at PaperPumpkin.com to subscribe.