One of the easiest projects to make for any occasion is the triangle box. This Christmas Tree Triangle Box is one I made for Christmas, to look like a Christmas tree. After cutting and scoring the card stock, I embossed the front half with the Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder to make it look something like a tree. I tied the top of the box together with the 1/8″ Gold Ribbon. Then I was ready to decorate! I thought the ornaments on the Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper were cute so I just cut them out by hand with my Paper Snips. They are adhered to the tree with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The Gold Glimmer stars are punched with the star punch in the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and adhered with Glue Dots.
Here’s how the Triangle Box is made:
- Cut card stock in half lengthwise: 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Score at 5 1/2″.
- Mark the center of the strip on both ends at 2 1/8″ with a pencil mark.
- Score with Stampin’ Trimmer at an angle, putting that center pencil mark on the track on the Paper Trimmer while also lining up the middle score line on that track.
- Score both sides of paper and both ends of paper. That will make two triangles, one on each half of the paper.
- Fold all the score lines and put the box together.
- At the top point of the box punch holes for ribbon to go through.
You can make these triangle boxes any size you like. Just follow the basic idea. Put a candy treat or small gift inside.
For any stamping and papercrafting supplies, please visit my Stampin’ Up! Online Store!