I feel like we should play Jeopardy! "A plastic that undergoes a physical or chemical change when exposed to light." "What in the world is photopolymer??"
Yes, a new month and a new kind of stamp! Who would have guessed! Photopolymer stamps are clear and sticky to adhere to the clear blocks. Clear stamp + clear block= perfectly placed stamped image!
Stampin' Up! is excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! These new stamps are in addition to the usual stamps and are offered on a trial basis, based on popularity. There won't be as wide a selection as the other stamps and will not be offered for any set amount of time…..so if you see something you like, don't put off ordering. They will come in a cello bag but you can purchase the stamp cases separately to keep them in if you wish.
From Stampin' Up!:
What makes them so great?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we'll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice.
Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set
Recommend clear blocks A, B, G, F, and I. Purchase separately.
Includes 57 pieces. (Don't faint! This is a good overwhelming feeling.)
Click the flyer below to enlarge.
Order these brand new stamps, photopolymer stamps, from Stampin' Up! today! Just go to my Online Store here. Add some other items to it (do you need clear blocks or stamp cases or the new foam ink pads?) and if you have $50 in product, you can choose a free product from the Sale-A-Bration brochure!
Go to my Facebook Page to watch a fun video about the new stamps from Brian Pilling at the Stampin' Up! Home Office!