Since I loved doing the picture frame in THIS post, I had to run back to Hobby Lobby and get more frames. This time I got the light-colored frame. It gives a whole different look, which of course you can control depending on how much glaze you apply or wipe off. Here are some photos of the process and the end result. The first stencil is "Kind Thoughts Brocade" and the second stencil is portions of the "Brocade Flourish" stencil. You can find these in the Definitely Decorative Catalog.
- Just place the Stampin' Up! Decor Stencil where you want it.
- Lightly tape it down to hold it in place.
- Smear the embossing paste over the stencil to cover.
- Place post-it notes over areas where you don't want the paste to go.
- Then wipe off the paste with your palette knife.
- Carefully life the stencil up.
- Clean off your stencil right away.
Let me know which design and look you like the best!