What a surprise to find out this morning that Stampin' Up! has released information on their Color Refresh! Since 2010, the year of the big color renovation, Stampin' Up! has planned on smaller color refreshes every three to five years to keep the colors on trend. Now it has been three years, so here we go! The upcoming 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog will include 10 new colors (most of which are returning In Colors from previous years)!
Click to enlarge flyer and print.
The nine returning In Colors as core colors are:
- Bermuda Bay
- Blushing Bride
- Calypso Coral
- Crushed Curry
- Island Indigo
- Pear Pizzazz
- Pool Party
- Soft Sky
- Wisteria Wonder
The one new color is called Smoky Slate.
If you have been using Stampin' Up! for awhile, you may already own some or all of these colors!! And if you are new to Stampin' Up!, these colors will be new and exciting for you!
You'll notice a few colors have been moved around into different color families.That's because with the changes, some fit better in other groups. Everything will still coordinate throughout all the Stampin' Up! products!
No colors will retire in My Digital Studio because nothing retires in My Digital Studio!! We'll be able to add the new colors, of course!
Things to Know Now:
- Beginning today, all retiring/discontinued color products (i.e. ink, paper, ribbon, accessories, etc.) will be available only while supplies last.
- These are the retiring colors: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze (oh no!!), Riding Hood Red, Bravo Burgundy, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, River Rock
- There will be a new color kit available to customers May 31.
- Although Stampin' Up! has tried to plan for enough inventory, you never know what will go like hotcakes! So don't delay in ordering what you want, just in case!
- AND….to facilitate ordering, Stampin ' Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING this weekend, April 6-8, 2013!!!!
Let me know if you have any questions! Leave a comment below if you like and let me know what you think about the color news!
For Online Ordering this Saturday, Sunday and Monday (April 6-8) for FREE SHIPPING, please visit my Online Store here! Be sure you see my name in the upper right corner when you go to my store!