Using this tree from Season of Joy #110384 and the Top Note Die to decorate a gift bag for Christmas is one of the quickest projects I have ever done. Use those shopping bags you accumulate from stores and decorate with your own creative touch! Fancy gift bag for free!
- Ink tree from Season of Joy in Old Olive. Wipe off star at top and use Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker to color in. "Huff" on stamp to remoisten and stamp on Whisper White Top Note die cut. Stamp greeting in Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Cut along scored border to trim die cut and layer on Cherry Cobbler Top Note Die cut. This makes a border in the same shape!
- Adhere a piece of Cherry Cobbler 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon across the bag using SNAIL in the center. Tie the sides with Linen Thread. Trim ends and adhere with Mini Glue Dots.
- Adhere Christmas Tree piece over ribbon using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add some Rhinestone Jewels to the tree if you like or to the star on top!
If you are still looking for Christmas ideas or ways to wrap those Christmas presents, try this gift bag idea with whatever stamps, ribbon, and embellishments you have on hand.
If you need some stamping supplies, you can always go to my Stampin' Up! Online Store 24/7 and choose whatever you need!