What is Paper Pumpkin anyway?
“I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!“
It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by clicking THIS LINK and then click JOIN. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family every month!
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on August 10, we’ll send your kit around August 15. If you sign up on August 11, we’ll send your first kit around September 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!). There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
New Subscribers: There is a special for you from now until September 10th! Enter the code HALFOFF2 and get the first two months at 50% off!
Stampin’ Up! continues to improve these kits! There is a lot more “stuff” in each month’s box. You will often have extra left over to make even more projects of some kind. Follow the directions or dip your toe in the creative pool and see what you come up with yourself!
Sign up TODAY for Paper Pumpkin, the monthly papercrafting kit that comes to you in the mail, so the August Kit can be mailed to you mid-August! With the holidays coming up, the kits will come in handy perhaps as an easy way to make a gift for someone or some holiday item for you to have. You can subscribe for more than one kit, and you can change that quantity every month. Just do it before the 10th of any month to make any changes in your subscription.