Since holiday kits are so popular, Stampin’ Up! created a simple and fun holiday crafting experience with the Paper Pumpkin Kits! This is the perfect way to streamline Christmas prep.
During October and November, Stampin’ Up! is offering two straight months of perfectly coordinated Christmas cardmaking and gifting projects! It’s the Season of Style!
Two coordinating kits means that you will have everything you need to complete unique holiday cards and gifts, more creative options, and get that handmade holiday touch without the fuss!
- Remember, the October and November kits coordinate but they also stand alone. You DO NOT need both kits to create a complete project.
- To receive October’s kit, customers must subscribe at paperpumpkin.com by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 10.
- To receive November’s kit, customers must subscribe at paperpumpkin.com by 11:50 PM (MT) on November 10.
- If you are already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you don’t have to do anything! You will get these two kits in October and November like usual!
- If you join Paper Pumpkin now you will receive the October kit and continue receiving kits every month unless you skip a month or cancel your subscription by the 10th of any month.
- If you tried Paper Pumpkin before, back in the beginning, but were disappointed in the early kits, I strongly urge you to give it another try! Paper Pumpkin has done nothing but improve greatly over the years! They’ve got it going on now!!
Watch Carrie from the Home Office talk about these special holiday coordinating kits!
Here is an example of a Paper Pumpkin Kit! This is the current kit for September 2017! Very pretty!