Today is the day for Paper Pumpkin from Stampin’ Up! Get in on Opening Day of the new monthly subscription program from Stampin’ Up! Would you love to get a package in the mail every month just for you?? And stamping-related to boot?! Each month will be a surprise, a new project, maybe even something unique that you couldn’t order on your own! Sign up today and when asked, please choose me as your Demonstrator (Karen Fontinelle, Houston TX). There’s no long term commitment.
So what is Paper Pumpkin about??
I’m Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy!
It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you and your customer a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, we’ll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we’ll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we’ll offer a Try-It kit if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here’s How You Order
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it.
Starting in early March, you can try Paper Pumpkin for one month in my Online Store.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!
If you have any questions, please email me at Karen@KarenStamps.com. I’m sure we will all need things clarified as this program gets started, but it sounds fun to me!
This program is different than just ordering at my Online Store with your regular orders. To sign up for Paper Pumpkin, you must go to this link, www.mypaperpumpkin.com. That is where the monthly subscriptions will be handled.
I just signed up myself so I can tell you it is easy! Just have your credit card ready! You won’t be charged until your order ships, though. It asked if I was a demonstrator…of course I had to say “yes” but you will click “no” and probably then it will ask if you want to select a demonstrator. If you don’t have a demonstrator of your own, I’d love it if you chose me!
Let me know how it goes!