Oh no!! If today is the last day of July, then today is the last day to take advantage of the Stampin’ Up! Designer Paper offer! Buy 3 of your favorite packs of Designer Series Paper and then choose one for FREE! The Designer Series Paper Stacks and Specialty Designer Series Papers are not included.
Choose your papers from pages 151, 153, and 154 of the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog (the ones priced at $10.95).
When you order online at my Online Store HERE, after you enter the first three packages of papers at regular price, the fourth one will come up as free. Of course I am happy to put your order in for you if you prefer. Don’t wait until the last minute in case of a glitch. Ordering ends at 11:50 pm MT.
- Soho Subway (130140) Haven’t used it yet, like the patterns on the back of some of the papers. Sure would be great after a trip to New York!
- Afternoon Picnic (131390) Just like a previous pack of paper, just different color scheme. Very pretty.
- I Am Me (130138) I don’t own it but it looks pretty cute, like the suitcases and cameras!
- Gingham Garden (129310) Just my style, very pretty happy designs!
- Etcetera (130129) Don’t have it but looks rather interesting.
- Birthday Basics (130145) This paper is absolutely adorable! Much cuter in person! Get it!
- Venetian Romance (130144) I don’t own it but I’ve heard it is beautiful paper!
- Eastern Elegance (130131) Same as above.
- Modern Medley (126926) Bought some and won some at Convention!! Pam Morgan demonstrated embossing in gold on this paper with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. It’s a very popular set of papers! You ought to have it!
- Polka Dot Parade (126902) Polka dots are “in” and these papers are easy to use. Good to have on hand.
- Epic Day This and That (130814) I like this paper a lot although it is very “distressed” and “grungy”.
No time left to procrastinate! Order your favorite papers today and get the fourth pack free!
Email me at Karen@KarenStamps.com if you have any questions or need help!