Images copyright Stampin' Up! 2013
If you like kits, I'm sure you will love this brand new Dolled Up Birthday Kit Stampin' Up! just released today! It was designed by another demonstrator and then Stampin' Up! made it into a kit! You know anything with the Vanilla Flower Trim is going to be gorgeous!
The Dolled-Up Birthday kit includes the following:
- Dolled-Up Birthday Clear-Mount Stamp (1)
- 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
- 2" x 4-1/4" Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
- Dress Up die-cuts (6)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Spot (1)
- Vanilla 5/8" Flower Trim (6 pieces)
- Sponge Dauber (1)
Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 133913)!*
*Adhesive not included.
To assemble one card, follow these simple instructions:
1. Place the stamp rubber side up and ink with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot.
2. Stamp “Happy Birthday” at the bottom of the card front.
3. Ink the Sponge Dauber with Soft Suede ink and gently antique the doily and the edges of the dress form.
4. Adhere the pieces to the card front in this order:
2. Very Vanilla Cardstock
3. Dress form
I think this one is a winner if you like kits and a "girlie" one at that! And nothing says you can't change it up a bit to follow your own creativity!