At the end of the year I suppose we all get caught up in the "lists" of what happened during the year…."The Top 10 This…", "The Top 5 That", "The Most This….", "The Favorite That…". So I looked back through my blog posts of 2012 to see if I could make a list of my own! You can click on the links to go back to see the posts and projects!
- In January 2012 I went to Stampin' Up! Leadership in San Antonio, TX….AND the Stampin' Up! Regional held the next day! I'd have to say all of the posts about Leadership were favorites, but one of my favorite projects I learned to make at the Regional were these cookie holders, made just from folded Designer Series Paper!
- One of my digital projects was making a calendar with My Digital Studio, first one for my son, and then one almost the same, for myself! It didn't matter that it was already past January! It was fun pulling all the photos together of various events in the previous year to put on each month. And I save my calendars so not only will this be a reminder of dates but I'll have the photos!
- The Petite Purse Die became such a vehicle for creativity! I could only think of making purses that would make such cute party favors or gift containers, but other people made all sorts of projects with this die!
- Seems like everyone needs graduation cards, and my posts with graduation cards are always popular. But this past May we had our own son's college graduation so I made his announcement rather than purchase the college ones.
- Just a simple "Thank You" card but it turned out so pretty! I love the Two Tags Die and the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder.
- I didn't go to the Stampin' Up! Convention but I LOVED this video that Stampin' Up! produced! I can't tell you how many times I have watched it! I hope you enjoyed it too and got a sense of what a wonderful company we are part of!
- When in Los Angeles we happened to see a movie being filmed on the road. Amazing that we were able to later find out what it was while watching The Tonight Show! I made a scrapbook page on My Digital Studio to tell the story!
- I love Halloween and the Googly Ghouls stamp set was SO much fun!
- Another digital project with My Digital Studio when I made our son's graduation photos into a Swatchbook!
- While I do make a lot of cards, I also love making a gift for someone or a piece of home decor. This was a Christmas gift that turned out especially nice and really looked great in this frame!
(I have to say it is hard leaving out the Cookie stamps and the delicious cookies I made with the enclosed recipe!!)
I hope you will think about what YOUR favorite stamping projects were this past year! And with Stampin' Up! coming out with the most wonderful new products with every catalog, who knows what fabulous projects of all types we will be creating in 2013!
Have a safe, fun and happy New Year's Eve!!