Now you can make coordinating envelopes to go with the beautiful stamped cards you make with the new Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board! This was introduced at the Stampin’ Up! Convention in July and met with plenty of interest and excitement by those of us who were there! Now, starting today, it is finally available to everyone!
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes. (Not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It’s super easy to use. It looks intimidating at first glance, but all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score.
- It’s small and lightweight. It’s super portable and easy to store. It’s small and light enough that you could use it while watching a soccer match, at a park, at a friend’s for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It’s easy to keep it all together. The stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don’t have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won’t lose them!).
- The price is terrific-especially for a tool that does so much! Item #133774 $19.95
- It will be in next year’s annual catalog, so it’s here to stay.
Watch the Stampin’ Up! video below as Brian Pilling demonstrates how easy it is to use the new Envelope Punch Board!