The Inspired By Nature #111656 stamp set by Stampin' Up! is one of the many retiring stamp sets come May 31st. It was quite a popular stamp set and you can see why….so versatile for many occasions. Just change the greeting to convey your message. Two sentiments come with it, but of course you can add one from any other stamp set….or leave it plain. Can you see this stamp set being used for a graduation, birthday, get well, or just a note card?
Stamps: Inspired By Nature
Ink: Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso Card Stock, Confetti White Card Stock #102028
Accessories: Stampin' Write Markers: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Early Espresso; Aquapainter #103954, Jumbo Brads 5/16" Neutrals #112534
- Begin with a card base of Early Espresso. Use Confetti White Card Stock for the layer….a beautiful paper we don't use often enough.
- Ink up grassy side of stamp (this one comes double-mounted on each side of one wood block) with Old Olive ink and stamp off lightly on scrap paper, then stamp on Confetti White.
- Ink up the flower side of stamp using markers to color in the flowers, stems, and grass. Stamp over the grass on Confetti White. If any of it comes out too light, use your Aquapainter or Blender Pen to add some extra ink from markers or an ink pad or refill. Don't add directly with markers or it will be too dark.
- Stamp greeting with Early Espresso Ink.
- Use Aquapainter to add some Baja Breeze ink for the sky in the background, being careful not to get into the already stamped images or the ink will run. Just color lightly and without thinking too hard!
- Add two Jumbo Brads to the top and adhere to card front.
- Stamp and add inside page to write on.
Check the Retiring Stamps List HERE.
And then shop online HERE!