Here’s a cute Halloween card idea, one I received as a swap at the Stampin’ Up! Convention last summer! It’s very simple. Just use the candy stamp and greeting in the Halloween Hello stamp set. The designer paper is pieces from Witches’ Brew Designer Series Paper or you could use anything similar. Stamp on Pumpkin Pie card stock and mount on Basic Black.
You can shop MORE EASILY at my Stampin’ Up! Online Store now! Stampin’ Up! has made some much-needed improvements to your shopping experience! Here are some of them:
- Customers can now easily save bag contents. Also, when adding items to your bag, you can choose to go directly to the bag or continue shopping.
- There is a new progress bar to guide customers through the ordering process.
- Enjoy more images. . Additional product images are bigger and easier to view.
- Now you can sort merchandise based on newest or oldest–a real plus when you want to see the latest MDS downloads.
- Sale prices are clearly marked. Items on sale are clearly marked without having to add them to your bag. You can also sort products by the sales price (instead of according to the original price).
Go to my Stampin’ Up! Online Store NOW and see how you like the new shopping experience!