Sale-A-Bration has started at Stampin’ Up! and you can earn this Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper for free plus the Petal Parade Stamp Set I used. Spend $50 on any current Stampin’ Up! product and choose one free product from the special Sale-A-Bration Brochure! No limits!
I’ve made many tea bag holders similar to this one over the years and I always think they are the cutest things! It’s such an extra special way to send a greeting to someone with a card, write a little personal note inside and give them one of your favorite teas!
Here are the basic measurements and then you can layer it up, decorate it, embellish however you like!
- Cut a piece of card stock 3 1/2″ x 11″
- Score at 3 1/2″, 7″, and 7 1/2″.
- Fold on score lines.
- On the third section on the right, cut on a diagonal to form the triangle to hold the tea bag. Adhere to bottom with Sticky Strip.
- Cut ribbon about 24″ long to wrap around tea bag holder. Adhere in a few spots.
- Decorate the tea bag holder your way!
If you have a favorite tea, leave a comment below.