The 2013-2014 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is available now on Google Catalogs! It’s interactive, it’s easy—and it’s compatible with both iPad and Android tablets in the US.
Here are the directions from Stampin’ Up! for accessing the catalog:
- Download the Google Catalog app (available through iTunes and Google Play).
- Sign in using your Google or Gmail account. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one by tapping the sign up button in the app.
- After you have signed in, search for “Stampin’ Up!”by tapping the small magnifying glass icon at the top of the screen.
- Open the catalog by tapping the cover.
- Add the 2013-2014 catalog to your favorites by tapping the small heart icon at the top of the screen. You can also favorite specific pages by tapping the heart icon on that page.
- Subscribe to Stampin’ Up! By tapping the small postage stamp icon next to “Stampin’ Up!” at the top of the screen. Once you’ve subscribed, Google Catalogs will notify you every time we publish a new catalog!
- Browse the catalog with ease on your tablet.
- Get more information, see additional images (beyond what is available in the catalog), and zoom in on your favorite products.
- Watch videos from our YouTube channel and link to more information on our website right inside the app!
To shop for any Stampin’ Up! products, please visit my Stampin’ Up! Online Store HERE.
If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and would like a copy of the catalog to hold in your hands, please email me at Karen@KarenStamps.com with your contact information. Sometimes online is handy and sometimes looking at a catalog in person is better! Let me know!